In order to add a larger group of collaborators to your video channel, do the following steps:
1. Go to your video channel and click on "Manage channel permissions"
2. Locate the link "invite a group of collaborators" and click it (usually on the right side of the web page)
3. Copy from a text file or from a table a list of email addresses and paste it to the text box. SWITCHtube will automatically detect and extract email addresses from your copied text section.
4. Decide if the collaborators should only watch videos, upload new videos or manage all videos of your video channels.
5. Click on "Send invitations". An email with topic "SWITCHtube collaborator invitation" will be sent to all found email addresses.
6. As long as the collaborator has not accepted the invitation you will see the message "invitation pending" behind the email address of the collaborator.
Please note: only after you click on "Send invitations" you will see the list of email addresses that was found in the copied text section. SWITCHtube will not detect if an email address is valid or already found. Check you mail system for any returned emails because of invalid email address.